LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Saturday, August 29, 2009

my day..

start from yesterday i overnight at my relative's house..cuz father not around kl tis few days oh~~
today quite less msg wif her..
cuz she is at home..
her mum at home too..
so..
cannot msg so much..
haiz..
today got a frenz suddenly called me..
then ask me go sg.wang at 4.30pm oh..
sweat~~==
so late ler..still wan ask me go out oh...
she still wan zha me said .."tis time you cum out, won't frighten dou 'them' de lar.."
like tat oh...sweat man~~==
some more still wan said "now not the time 'they' cum out.."
sweat~~==
i also frighten dou cuz she'll called me, is a thing very very very very very very not normal...
haha...
watever..
at the end, i din out also..
today dunno wat happen to vava..
she din reply me and also bunny da msg..
dunno wat she is doing the whole day~~
haiz..
miss her tim..
wat she doing now ne??
still taking her short nap mah?
dunno~~
haiz..
here got two little cute kids neh..
hehe...
can find them play lur..
hoho...

No comments:

Post a Comment