LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Thursday, September 3, 2009

upset...

last few days din update my blog, cuz got abit lazy..so, i din update my blog..
haiz...
today fish din cum to skul e..
quite bored at skul..
almost sleep whole day at skul...XDXD
cuz teacher din bother us oh~~
kaka..=P
then, today discuss sumting wif vava..
about my 1st anniversary de things.
i alr decide to do a memory books for her..
dunno wat's she feel when she receive it..
hehe~~
then, today hp no money e..
haiz..
can't msg wif my dear e...
damn bored..actually...
sumore tis few days she quite busy~~
busy her academic....busy her performance tat wil be perform at next sunday...
haiz.........
dunno~~
feel so upset and damn bored tis few days..
i wan her..
but she not free, so i try to let myself strong...
let myself also tat busy too~~
but, actually can't..
cuz when everytime i watch my phone see whether got her msg or not..
but almost everytime also dunhav~
haiz..
dunno...
then, today at class we like a big family like tat..
almost all of us chat together at the middle row of table..
we chat til quite excited..
hoho~~
but....
although at skul is tat hapi, but when reach home, still remain de bored~
haiz~~
so tired..
actually...
but i'll try to do the best results of the memory book for her..
hope can give her a big surprise...
i misS euU so much much much much~~~~
my dear..~~
maksSSS...~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment