LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Monday, October 5, 2009

hurt~~

long time din update my blog le..
cuz no time..
haiz....
today i so sad...
cuz after school, onli pauline, me, fish and shinova pratice for the graduation performance...
yaya said she not free...although alr manage the time, bunny fall sick~
then, just now i msg them said tml got pratice...
then yaya said she cannot..
cuz today she alr manage her time, so tml can't..some more she got tuition...
then, i ask her really can't manage a little time for me to teach the steps!??
then, she said can't..
cuz she really dunhav a little time for me..
and she wan put out herself..
she said dunwan gv us trouble wor..
wat's the meaning!!!????
dunwan gv trouble for us??
i dunno...
confuse~~
then, tis few days bunny fall sick..she let me feel tat she unable to perform wif us also..
if like tat, so onli left 4 of us...
4 of us i also dunno wan how to perform...athough it still can go on..
but for me, like lost something..
tat feeling not good for me..
i dunno...
i feel myself so useless...
1 good performance also can't prepare well...
how can i as a good leader in the future!??
i also dunno...
feel myself so useless...
just a small performance also cannot prepare well...
so hurt~~
last time i just said i got a dance performance, you straight away thk dou de is HER, not ME~
you said "ask she teach you all lar...she got go out perform wif me before, so she got alot of experience..."
yah...she really got alot of experience on dance..really more than me...
tat time i din talk anything..just got a feel is, why you can't believe in your gf ability~
must request from others help..
i really can't handle it well mah!??
tat time my heart really is broke...
i din said out..
cuz tis feeling i know myself tat's enuf for me..
tis time really is true...
your gf really so idiot!!
so useless!~~
no word can explain de BODOH!!!~~~

1 comment:

  1. oi..if u feel bodoh rili is more bodoh...
    b eat tat time just gav u a suggestion, coz its me who cant dance well...not u...

    dont 4get, wen i was in sch...no one could lend a hand for me...be strong...
    problems just keep coming...dont gv up..

    u're still tat great gf for me...

    ReplyDelete