LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

......

today din go to skul...yesterday alr so less ppl go to skul..dunno today will how!??..
haiz...dunno~~
today dunno why i will speechless wif you...
i dunno...
i nthg wan to tell you or share wif you..
it doesn't mean tat i dunhav feel to talk os be wif you..
just dunno why tis feeling will come out from my mind..
mayb....
recently both of us keep busy on our study..
due to tis..our conversation 1day less than 1day...
tis feeling so horrible..
i try to avoid..
but like not success...
haiz...
dunno~~
you said you need someone to comfort you...
mayb i really not the suitable person...
i cannot manage good my emotions...
always let you feel stress..tis and tat...
i feel you so tired...
before we recouple, you said i become stronger than last time...
actually i din feel the way i strong..
stronger? wat it mean?
......
i said, "everytime i made you feel sad..everytime i made you feel difficult..everytime say something stupid..."
actually you also agree wat i'm saying...
haha~~i also dunno i should happy or sad...
hahahahahahah~~~~~
you said, "mayb you are someone tat fast get angry but slow to bak normal and don't think tat sometimes you need to tum me.."
haha~~really feel myself so funny~so funny~
remain the same ppl...
would never upgrate..maintain...remain de mafan to stay wif others...
really so funny~~
other ppl say me nice to be..
you all is cheat me de, rite?
actually you all be wif me, frenz wif me is for wat??
i nthg special...
character damn bad...
personalities damn bad...
who can tell me tis?
no one!!!~~no one!!!~~~~
i just such a stupid ppl...
STUPID TEARS!!!~~
why you always come out from my eyes!??...
why????
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. i did not say that u r not special.....did i ever mean it?....i did not say that u r bad...
    did i ever mention?? im just telling u how i feel...y is it..each time i do...even if i tell u nicely...u have to be so sad?...im sorry...

    ReplyDelete