LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Friday, October 16, 2009

SAD!!!

recently dunno why...
two of us like got alot of problems~~
i HATE myself more than you!!
you said i crazy others more than you..
i easy to worry...so, you said you not strong enough to worry me~
my tears keep on drop...
dunno why..
feel my heart so pain..
i dun like you keep saying a same thing..
cuz let me feel tat i care others more than you..
or you really think me is like tat de!?
i dunno...
so complicated in my heart~
you said i always din tell you my things..keep in my heart...
sometimes really i dunno wan how to say my feel or watelse...
i so sorry about tat too...
yah!!~i know you always try to beside me when i need you...you said no ppl will help you~
mayb i really dunno wan how to let you feel i so tai tip...and others...
you said you tell me tat you feel so stress is useless...i think because i dunno wan how to onn wei you gua...
so, you said you tell me also useless...
yah!!!~~i confess i'm useless...i'm not so strong enough tat you wan..
i cannot do anything i wan to do..
i cannot do anything success...
cuz i really so useless...
nothing i can do...
don't hav self-confidence~
do everything also very stupid~
waste alot of time on my phone than other things...
i do hard everything i wan..but at the end, also useless..
cuz others dunno wan i'm doing...
wat use i hav now~
study also not well if compare wif others..
personalities also not good if compare wif others...
wat i can do??
nothing....
just be a weak person forever and ever!!!!
tears~
can keep bak?
i feel so tired..
plz~

No comments:

Post a Comment