LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Monday, September 7, 2009

faint~~

tis morning so super HAPPY..
cuz i overslept le..
suppose i wake up at 4.45am de..
today after i turn off my alarm at 4.45am, i slept again...
til 5.40am onli suddenly wake up oh~
my god..~~!!!
then my school bus is gone..
so, onli can ask father fetch me to school..
haiz..
after tat, today my dear din dum find me e..
quite sad actually..
haiz..
but nevermind lar..
yesterday she quite tired, and today her phone dunno why suddenly off itself..
tat's why today so late onli wake up e..
haiz...
naughty de bebe~~
hehe...
then today my school life really gonna made me wan jump off..
cuz today almost the whole day also seeing and reading mathematics~~
add math~~moden math~~~
my god!!~~
faint man..~~
after school, still need to go for add math tuition..
really wan jump off ler..
and today the weather damn hot..
so when be in school, really hard to study..
school has no air-corn~~=(
hence, quite headache when taking add math lessons..
god!!~~
but, luckily i still know how to do the h/w tat teacher given..
hehe~~
then to day dunno why the road so jam..
and got alot of ppl e..
maybe cuz today is selangor holiday bah...
and my dear tonight remain the same de got practice dance e...
bored at home..
cuz she din msg me e..
haiz...
misS euU~~
my dear....

1 comment:

  1. dont faint yah dear..
    bebe here..

    wat notty de bebe..u notty lahhh....

    ReplyDelete