LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year Begin ● 2013

Wow, it has been long time I never update my blogger. Busy life~ Life busy~
Take a break, and write sthg about my recent activities  ;)
1yr from past, look backward and I found that a lot of things had changed, especially people. Sometimes people tend to betray, even the one who closest with you.
For my principle, if you choose to betray, better don't let me know, just because I do not want to break up any relationship between people.
We knew the problem arise, but we choose to escape. Maybe it would be a better way to maintain a relationship.
There are a lot of double-faced person around this real world. They taught me never ever believe in anyone unless you think they are worth for and they do appreciate the trust between you and him. How terrible is it when someone talk to you with one story and talk to others with another different story. No one is born to love you, this is the reality.

Besides all such bullshit things happened, there are something which brighten my life.
Him, even we never getting together at the end just because of my problem. Yet, I still hope that you really get your happiness with your current girl. You're a good boy with no doubt. Stay in love with her  ;)

He, the recent, for you, I love you yet I hate you too. Why?
You tried to take away my heart and thus disappeared yourself without reason in a sudden. Do you know how I used to wait for your call, I miss those calls, texts, whatsapp between me and you.
We talked on phone at the late night, even if we did not have any topics you still on the phone and trying to tell me sthg about you. I knew a different you at that moment. How was your secondary school life, even your love life....
However, now everything gone. Everything back to zero. What you do now is, texting me isn't because you miss me, is merely mean you are boring or need me to help you sthg. I dislike. Somehow I still happy with it. Wth -.-

I do not know whether you will read on my blog or not. Even yes, nothing to do with it also. Haha! Because..... I'm not the one who mean to you, I am just not important at all  ;)

Last but not least, a new year, a new begin. Reconstruct everything and look forward! My another 10yrs journey is start! Begin a new year with a big big smile ∩__∩

Fight for the last paper on Saturday. Pull up my socks!

**Should be able to update regularly haha ~

♚ Stay tune ♚

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment