LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Vertigo Night

I am having a complicated mood while writing this post.
Yesterday I thought will be a wonderful night, at least you'll try to communicate or whatelse to me. Haha, at the end, think too much. You were just stick with Fish and Chit chat with her. I get jealous actually, but I have no right to do so, cuz Fish is my besties and they both know each other longer than both of us. Hmm.....
Besides, you seems like do not have a bit flipped towards me. Regardless how was I tried to attracted you. Even when you want to leave, the first one to know wasn't me but Fish, imma just a simple sentence "I'm leave now, bye "  I know I couldn't expected too much from you. However, thanks for your fake goodbye kiss too. It still touched my heart.
Next, I dislike you like trying to push me to another person. I knew because you wanted your friend will be more enjoy when going out with us. I'm okay with this. Just.... I dunno...... how to explain the feeling.
Actually.... what do you think towards me? I can felt that you already knew that I'm fall for you. Since I felt that you are trying to stay a distance with me.
I dunno what to do now~~~ I feel lost. I'm trying to put it down. I'm trying ~ I force myself to try it ~~ I dun expect you'll read my blogger. I just wish that you may feel what I feel now.
Lastly, Vertigo really sucks -.- 
The speakers are totally failed. And the DJ was not okay~~~ regret~ should choose Stage.
But fine, at least get one more experience.
May I take over some space from your heart? I miss you boy ♥
♚ Stay Tune ♚
End.
With Babe Girl :D

No comments:

Post a Comment