LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fear

Those people came again. I dunno what to do and how to face it.
Regardless how strong am I in other moment, I just weak enough during this moment. I really fear when they knocked the door.
I dunno how~ I knew they couldn't do so much things since I didn't bothered them. They just so horrible~! They spoiled my holiday.
I dunno when only I can putting down all the fears when they knocked my door again.
I truly feel that I'm useless and I can't find anyone to help me but myself. I have to calm myself down and balance myself instead of frightened.
I really need a million thanks to those who gave me such dark side. I really can't let go such dark side. Every time when people talked or those people 'VISIT', I just collapsed.

I really frustrated towards myself. I just worrying to stay alone at home nowadays. I just dun wish to see those people face.
Please, please go away from my life~ please~~~

I have nothing, I'm just a little girl with a little dream.
I wish to receive something from you badly, but I know it is useless. ' She wants to be your everything  but end up you made her become nothing.'
I need someone to protect and stay by my side when the fears are come towards me. Yet, it is just a difficult mission ever  ;')

♚Stay Tune♚
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment