LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What should I do?

You just whatsapp me in a sudden. I expected what was it, but it always out of my expectations. You send me your bank account number and asked me bank in the balance to your account.
Why dun just meet me up? I purposely not to ask you how am I going to give you back the money just because I still putting some hopes on you. Yet, it's hopeless.
This action told me that you are no longer want to meet me up. Or think the other side to comfort myself is, he need money indeed.
I should start to give you up? I should let go? Actually, I am just unwilling and hate to do so. Even though I knew the result is hopeless.
I really do not wish to let go, but the situation seems to force me to do so. Imma collapsed~ Imma frustrated~

This holiday I feel so lifeless. Nothing to do. Jobless = No $$
I have to stay strong ~ Yea, I tell myself always ;')

I want to be your girl, not one of the girls. Every girls wish to have the same result. But life always challenging and tough, things that easily to get is not worth for us.

♚ Stay Tune ♚
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment