LISTEN TO MY MOOD♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

No expectations; No disappointments. ♥

Friday, January 18, 2013

Today 18.01.13

Holiday has been finished 2 weeks, 2 more weeks to enjoy my holidays. Time flies ~~~~ Awwww  :(
Today should be an awesome day. Backed to high school and played basketball with my precious teammates. Besides, we still backed to our memorable venue to have our lunch and chilling at thr.
However........
When I reached home that moment, my mood totally spoiled. They were here this afternoon while I'm not at home. They leave a piece of paper with numbers. I almost collapsed at that moment. Why was those bullshit feeling back to me?
I choose to escape, hidden the memory. But at the end, they force me to think back everything.
I never told dad that I was worried actually. I worried they will do something that will hurt her.
I just wonder why they want to continue like this. Why don't just let us continue our life peacefully?! I am just pissed off.
I can't control my emotional. At the time, I just wish to get something from you. However, I know I just expect too much, think too much.. you'll not did such things again to me.
Today I heard something from babe girl. Those incidents quite hurt me. But I know I have no right to think that. Just because I'm nothing for you.
I dunno what to do when I heard that. I know I just can accept and do nothing at there. You're not mine.
Gonna meet you on tmr. I just wish that you'll eyes on me. Yet, I will not expect too much. Expectations always bring disappointment along. Ya, I understand the quote.
I miss you and I wish to get something from you.


♚Stay tune♚
End.


BEACH DAY ^ BATU FERRINGHI

I looks small and short haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment